Sunday, October 18, 2015

Grades for Blog Posts First Half have been uploaded

This covers the five posts starting with your experience with teams and ending with managing income risk.  I did not count the post about your alias.  There are points allocated - the maximum was 125.  And there are some comments about your performance with suggestions on how to improve that in the second half of the course.

For those of you who did all the posts and got that done in a timely fashion, please know that I enjoyed this exercise of reviewing your work.   If you would like to meet with me one-on-one to further discuss your blogging, I would be delighted to do so at a mutually convenient time.  Please email me with a couple of times that works for you and we'll try set something up.

For those of you who did not do all the posts or got them in late and who have not previously spoken to me about your situation, please know that eventually i lost my patience on this and some of that carried into the comments.  It is a lot of work to provide this form of assessment and I get no pleasure at all from being your taskmaster rather than being your teacher.  With several of you I suggested that we do have a face to face meeting to see if we can right the ship for the second half of the course.  That would benefit both you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment